Is it the NPMCLASS parameter? This was introduced in the latest verion
of saveqmgr.

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: saveqmgr Windows

I recall there was a problem in saveqmgr at one time. When I issue a dis
ql(*) all Q's come up OK. In the MQS file I get the QMGR object and the
first queue in the "dis QL(*) list. Any idea what is the issue.

                                                          bobbee

C:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>saveqmgr.exe -m
BOBBEE_LL -s -f SAVEQMGR V5.3.4 Compiled for Websphere MQ V5.3 on Oct  1
2004 Requesting attributes of the queue manager...
Writing Queue Manager definition to BOBBEE_LL.MQS.
Generating attributes for Websphere MQ Release 5.3.0 Requesting
attributes of all authinfo objects...
Requesting attributes of all queues...
Requesting attributes of all channels...
Requesting attributes of all processes...
Requesting attributes of all namelists...
Writing Queue definitions to BOBBEE_LL.MQS.
Skipping dynamic queue SAVEQMGR.4176465C01070020 Got bad PCF response
message
        Type = 2
        StrucLength = 36
        Version = 1
        Command = 25
        MsgSeqNumber = 10
        Control = 0
        CompCode = 2
        Reason = 2195
        ParameterCount = 1
Processing Aborted, output file may be incomplete