What we're not seeing is the connection handle re-establish after the first message is caught as an exception, the subsequent messages also error.  May be this is because of the XA configuration we have put in place.

Also, in terms of sharing the database for broker and application usage this was run past IBM and is documented in there manuals as something that is supported.  We also wanted to avoid dedicating an entire Oracle database just for the brokers use.

Cheers.

"Robert Broderick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

16-Nov-2004 18:05
Please respond to "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>