These queues are normally created to receive responses from a command issued via the MQM TSO panels.  If you issue a command and it takes a long time, and the response wait time expires, the belated response might not find a tempq anymore.  As a result, it lands in the DLQ.  IBM provided a DLQH, which you could tailor to simply discard these types of DLQ messages.  If you're running an older version of MQ, you'll have create your own DLQH, or get a copy of one from another user.  I'm not sure, but you might be able find a supportpac to help you out also.

Nguyen DT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/17/2004 12:55 PM

Please respond to
MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc
Subject
SYSTEM.CSQOREXX.* queue not found

I have some messages going to DLQ with MQRC_UNKNOWN_OBJECT_NAME
SYSTEM.CSQOREXX.xxxxxx. I know that these dynamic queues are created by
CSQOREXX within the TSO panels . Do you know what special use of these
panels could lead to these errors ?

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy,
distribute, disclose or otherwise use this information. If you have
received this message in error,  please notify us immediately and delete it
from your system. The integrity and security of this message cannot be
guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and
unauthorised amendment, for which we accept no liability. Euroclear is the
marketing name for the Euroclear System, Euroclear plc, Euroclear Bank and
their affiliates.                      http://www.euroclear.com