Forgive me if I am beating a dead horse, however, I've been looking high and low for 'how to' information on building a triggering setup using MQSeries on mainframe systems.  Specifically, I'm looking for information on how you would trigger JES to run a batch job based on information provided in an MQSeries process definition.

I've looked through MQSeries manuals, tech searches, red books, etc, and can't seem to find any technical relief.  I'm guessing that their must either be setup to do on JES to provide the link to MQSeries or you have to run a custom trigger monitor program that is able to submit jobs through JES.

Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel G. Jones

IBM Global Services
Strategic Middleware Services