Title: Trigger Messages to DLQ

This is a Microfocus COBOL program on HP-UX 11.11 MQSeries v5.3.
I have a triggered application with the triggertype set to EVERY. The triggered program is written to process one message and then end (it's a very low volume application). Everything runs fine, but periodically a trigger message gets written to the Dead Letter Queue with the associated initiation queue as the intended destination, and RUNMQTRM as the application. The reason code in the DLQ message header appears to be a hex 00000109 (??). I can't find a reason code that matches this.

There are no associated error messages written to the AMQERR01.LOG or FDC entries. From a user perspective, everything is processing fine.

Any ideas ?