It depends on where your CMS is located.  If it's on the mainframe, it would be your TSO userid and password.  If it's on a distributed platform, I would assume it would be the userid and password on that platforms.

W Samuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/30/2004 06:41 AM

Please respond to
MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc
Subject
Help on Candle Management Workstation

Hello everyone,

I've just installed Candle Management Workstation on
my Windows machine but am having trouble
configuring this. I've never used Candle before.

The initial screen prompts for a user-id and password.
Is this referring to the MQSeries user ?
There's a tab called CMS Location Broker, what do i
add here?

Anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Samuel