Thomas,

There is 'nearly' a version on z/OS. I have had quite a number of requests
for a z/OS version but I'm afraid I just haven't quite got round to it yet.
A little busy with MO71 stuff and the T&M Conference etc. SupportPacs are a
spare time activity and 'spare time' is something one rarely has :-)

Anyway, I'll try to get one out for you to play with in the next week or
two,
Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke