That is funny, one of the feedback items I got from several people was lack of
release frequency

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:17:52 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: MQ V7To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  They got to slow down...I'm still trying to get everyone to
V6.Richard Tsujimoto Consultant IT Infrastructure Canon U.S.A., Inc. ( Office:
516-328-5797 2  Fax:     516-328-4588 * Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael Dag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: MQSeries List
<MQSERIES@LISTSERV.MEDUNIWIEN.AC.AT>
04/01/2008 07:13 AM

Please respond toMQSeries List <MQSERIES@LISTSERV.MEDUNIWIEN.AC.AT>

MQSERIES@LISTSERV.MEDUNIWIEN.AC.AT

cc

Subject
MQ V7

Spotted by manicminer on mqseries.net
(http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42601)   Announcement letters
are on the IBM website   Distributed:
http://www-01.ibm.com/cgi-bin/common/ssi/ssialias?infotype=an&subtype=ca&htmlfid=897/ENUS208-068&appname=usn&language=enus
 z/OS:
http://www-01.ibm.com/cgi-bin/common/ssi/ssialias?infotype=an&subtype=ca&htmlfid=897/ENUS208-067&appname=usn&language=enus
       Michael Dag www.mqsystems.com

List Archive - Manage Your List Settings - Unsubscribe
Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

List Archive - Manage Your List Settings - Unsubscribe