I have a table with a columns that are called "Status", "Grad
Year" "Student number" & "Name" to name a few. I have a letter/report
that prints out for each name. I have things set up so when I want to
print the letters/create a report, I am prompted for the status, and
their grad year. I finally figured out that I could use Between [start
with grad year] and [end with grad year]. This is a step closer than I
was before. But... is there a way I can be prompted for their student
number, but if I want all students I can leave all or any prompts
blank? I want to be able to create letters on the fly without having
to answer all 5 or 6 questions. In other words, if I don't answer the
prompts, I want the works! But all I get is the skeleton of the letter
with NO data.
I saw something about using "Null", but I couldn't seem to make it
work.
I have Access 2002. I think I found something on 2003, but the steps
in the instructions did not work as expected in my program.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM