I am aksing for assistance on a table/form project for work.

I have three tables.  Table one - shows a list of working sales
people and has five records.  Table fields are id, working #, name.
Table two shows responsible sales workers showing id, working #,
name.   Table three has the sales data, about 9000 records showing
responsible worker per account.  Table three has about 11 columns in
it and is populated and also shows who the responsible worker is as
well.

I have added extra fields to table three - Working #, Date. Both are
empty.

I am trying to design a form where the Workers from table1 will
select their number from combo box. When they select their number it
should populate table 3 worker # field which is empty.

The worker will then select the responsible worker number from the
next combo box.   When this happens, I would like to have a subform
fill up with the list of records for the responsible worker.

It is the duty of the working sales worker to complete tasks not
finished by responsble worker.  The will complete the fields on Table
3 that show Attempted call and contact made.

Once contact made is done,  the record from table 3 should drop off
of the list.  (not erased, just no longer needed).

I am not a strong VB user yet.  I have a feeling this will be
needed.  Please let me know if more info is needed. Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM