From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Lynn
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:57 AM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Interactive Diary System?

I've searched the archives and didn't see anything, so I'll pose this to the
group.  Very simply, the purpose of my Diary Report is to, once a week, pull
only those file that are older than 30 days from the [Bound] date.  It is
based on a Query, as follows:

SELECT [IRF TABLE].Insured, [IRF TABLE].[Alternate Name], [IRF
TABLE].[New/Renewal], [IRF TABLE].[Policy Term From], [IRF TABLE].
[Policy Term To], [IRF TABLE].Status, [IRF TABLE].Bound, [IRF
TABLE].Certified, [IRF TABLE].[Cert #] FROM [IRF TABLE] WHERE ((([IRF
TABLE].Status)="b") AND (([IRF TABLE].Bound)<Date()-
30) AND (([IRF TABLE].Certified) Is Null));

I click the Run Diary button once per week and it works like a charm, no
problems.

HOWEVER, what if the supervisor doesn't want to see the file once per week?
What if, for instance, out of the files generated from the above report, the
supervisor would rather diary a file out for several weeks or a month?

How can I generate a diary system that will allow for different diary dates
to be pulled off the [BOUND] field, or can I?

Big thanks in advance,

Lynn Bryant
Ball Ground, GA

low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM