From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of chadcbc
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:36 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] auto enter value

I am trying to have a form automatically enter the Client_ID into the jobs
form when a new job is created under a certain customer, the code below is
how I set it up to do so, but it has not worked. Any clue how to fix this
issue?

Private Sub Job_ID_Change()
    Jobs.Client_ID = Customers.Client_ID End Sub

Thanks
~Chad

PS  Thanks John on the tip of calculating in a table, I re-arranged my data
to fit the preferred method.

Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM