I have been banging my head on this one. I have a query that I need to get the
results into Excel, then create a pivot table, then create a three line chart
from the pivot table.

One successful attempt was to export the data into Excel, but then I get the
message saying that "TableName" already exist after my first attempt. This will
have to be done with automation over and over depending upon the user
selections.

Has anyone done this before and already has a device in place?

I am running out of time and have been trying different options for over a week.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM