From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of eliotchs
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 1:51 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] ?? on Editing data form a query on a form?

Hi,

Would anyone know why,
I have a form which chooses a record based on a choice froma list box.
the record is a query of two tables(Client & ClientData).
When the form opens it doesn't allow any data to be edited?
It would be nice, except I want the form to edit the data..
Thanks
Joe

Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM