From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of tyki9799
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:26 AM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Trouble with pivot tables and charts

Hi to all!

I got a major problem with pivot PivotCharts and mostly PivotTables (forms
viewed as pivot tables and pivot charts). It really drives mad!

I apply some settings such as dragging fields to drop areas, show/hide
details, field captions, show/hide details, expanded/collapsed views etc.

If I dare hitting the save button, disaster strikes! All settings are called
of (disappeared)! Even the drop areas are now empty of fields (especially
concidering PivotTables.

Other times when the PivotTable or PivotChart is in fact a subform, I get
another view when I just open the PivotTable/Chart subform stand alone and
another when I open the same subform inside its parent form.

If I don't hit save, sometimes they first look OK but later on I come to
find an empty table or chart. The same has happened in the past but lately
it's all gone crazy.

It seems there no logic in it at all. They act as they wish! I checked  the
database on other PCs and its the same! But as I told this happens all the
time.

Is there a solution to this madness?

Thanks, Theodore

low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM