Hello everyone,

I am a new user here and also to the Access database program, so I
would really appreciate if anyone could assist me with the database I
am making. I have started reading John Viescas' book Access 2003
InsideOut after suggestions from some members at UtterAccess Forums.

The problems essentially I am having is that I am not able to put a
subform on a DAP. After reading a lot, I have tried the access addon
from http://www.trigeminal.com/, I have also read over the MSKB
article "How to simulate a subform or a subreport on a data access
page in Microsoft Access". None of these have worked really good for
me, and I am not able to make my DB very good because of not able to
make this DAP.

Does anyone have any other way to do this or is this the only way to
get this job done? Another question I have is whether an ASP site will
do this job, and what is the easiest way to make one?

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Thanking you,

Albert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/q7folB/TM