Yesterday I was building with off of a master that was a few months old.  Today with the new master I am getting this error at the very end of the build:

CMake Error at mscore/cmake_install.cmake:46 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find "C:/Qt/Tools/mingw530_32/bin/libgcc_s_seh-1.dll".

I am running Qt 5.9.5, and you can see the mingw version in the error message.  I have not compiled MuseScore in the past few months, did I miss something?  Do I need to change my install configuration, and if so, how do I do that?  Or do I need to find a copy of this dll file and copy it into this mingw folder?

Thanks!