Thanks for the link.  On my own, with no CMake experience, it's hard to even find the correct docs page.

Unfortunately, those are the dll files from the dependencies.7z file inside the x64 folder.  Maybe only 32bit dlls exist for this library.  Search results indicate that to be the case.

I have just switched to my master branch, rebased it to the upstream master, and it fails to compile the inspectorplugin project.  I don't remember that being a problem before.

I am testing various things now to see what I can figure out.  I'm in-between building my working branch now.