MseGit is fantastic. Very minimalist feel yet very easy and everthing just
'works'. I have been learning my way around plus incorporating a few tools
(screen capture and Markdown editor).  I am amazed at how easily it all
becomes with a solid tool like MseGit.

This is maybe 30 minutes worth of work if I had to do it again. Mostly just
have been getting the hang of Git. MseGit has work like a champ. Really
nice.
https://github.com/billbuzzell/MseGit101

I am trying to compile FPC with Cygwin on Win7-64 and am having issues.
Does anyone know the how-to? I would like to have a full, graphical step by
step instructional using MseGit to get there.

Hopefully you can read the error message when I attempt 'make all':

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/billbuzzell/MseGit101/master/msegidemo.jpg