Hi Martin,

I've noticed this now a couple of times over the last few days.

For example.... I copy this code to the clipboard:
==============================
var
  rect: TRect;
begin
  Result := inherited GetClientRect;
  rect := fpgStyle.GetControlFrameBorders;
  case BorderStyle of
    bsDefault:   InflateRect(Result, -rect.Left, -rect.Top);  { assuming
borders are even on opposite sides }
    bsSingle:    InflateRect(Result, -1, -1);
  end;
==============================

And when I paste it elsewhere in another unit, or even another
application (like this email), it reformats it to this... Notice the
"bsDefault" is now on the same line as the Case statement..

==============================
var
  rect: TRect;
begin
  Result := inherited GetClientRect;
  rect := fpgStyle.GetControlFrameBorders;
  case BorderStyle of    bsDefault:   InflateRect(Result, -rect.Left,
-rect.Top);  { assuming borders are even on opposite sides }
    bsSingle:    InflateRect(Result, -1, -1);
  end;

When this occurs, I can re-copy the original code and in makes
incorrectly every time. The only way to solve it is to actually restart
the IDE. Then that original text most of the times copies correctly...
But some point down the line this happens again with some other piece of
code.

Has anybody reported something like this before?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/