On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 October 2011 16.10:28 Krishna wrote:
>> Hello Martin,
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> >
>> > GNU is under US law too of course, so no alternative. Was BerliOS really
>> > the last working non US free software development hosting facility?
>>
>> is launchpad.net US too?
>>
> No, it is UK, but has Bazaar CVS only AFAIK.

ok, IIRC, subversion itself moved to launchpad some time ago and I
don't think they will be using bzr to manage their code ;)

I think bzr has support for working with subversion. will have to check though.

cheers,
  --krishna

--
Programming is difficult business.
It should never be undertaken in ignorance.