hus
 a COMMIT can happen without ever writing to the original database, which
 allows readers to continue operating from the original unaltered database
 while changes are simultaneously being committed into the WAL. Multiple
 transactions can be appended to the end of a single WAL file.
But WAL-mode database must be handled by a single DLL - thus network
etc writing to DB from remote clients is highly discouraged. It means
multiple access via a single dispatcher  - remember my asking about
MSEIFI for these purposes.