On 22 February 2012 15:44, Martin Schreiber  wrote:

> Please use macros in the commandline. Possible values:
> ${CURSOURCEFILE} current source file.
> ${CURMODULEFILE} current *.mfm file.
> ${CURSSELECTION} selected text in source editor.
> ${CURSWORD} word at cursor in text editor
> ${CURSDEFINITION} definition of the current token at cursor (Ctrl+LClick
> destination), needs activated P-column (Parse source before call) to be
> current.
> ${CURCOMPONENTCLASS} current selected component class in form editor.
> ${CURPROPERTY} current selected property in object inspector.

By the way, these macros are not mentioned anywhere in the readme.txt
file I found in the repository (the only documentation included with
MSEgui). I had to setup a new external tool the other day, but
couldn't remember the macro to use. I had to search the IDE source
code to find the macros. It might be worth adding them to the
readme.txt file, or adding a button (or popup menu) which inserts the
available macros in the various edit fields. Just a thought.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net