On 21 March 2012 10:21, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It uses the normal default font size.

Based on what screen resolution and dpi setting?

Even on my very average sized 19" LCD monitor (1440x900) with 96dpi, I
find the "normal default font size" of MSEgui applications rather
small. I always increase the MSEide default font size for the source
editor to match the font size of my desktop (otherwise it is too
small).  I don't increase the other font size (like used in dialogs
and menus), otherwise I get all dialogs with scrollbars in them -
which I hate, so I live with the small font size in dialogs.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net