Hi,

On 18 June 2012 11:33, IvankoB <ivankob4m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Racism = fashism...an unavoidable temporary consequence (back move, issue
> of emotions) of apartheid.

[we are getting way off topic here, so this will be my last public
reply in this regard. We can always continue this in private.]

Apartheid is still very strong in South Africa. If fact, things have
gotten worse since 1994. Back then we had apartheid, but the country
was functioning well. Now we still have apartheid (though they call it
something else now) but in reverse, with a total non-functioning
country, serious crime (lots of murders per day) and blatant
corruption.

I'm no racist. I don't judge anybody over the color of their skin -
and I'm proud of that fact. Currently in SA, the color of your skin
still matters - in every facet of South Africans lives. I don't know
what foreign countries hear about South Africa, but I can only guess.
It is so bad, they even enforce racism in school sports (something
that should be judged on merit, not color of your skin). Try and
explain to a white, coloured or asian grade 6 pupil why they didn't
make the first team rubgy/hockey/etc - because a 60/40 ratio must be
applied. This happened to my sister's kids, which are sport fanatics.
You can be black and totally suck at the sport, but you WILL make the
first team, just to fill the 60(black)/40(white/other) quota!  What
does that teach the new generation of kids born after 1994 when
apartheid was supposed to be abolished?

Then our ruling party (the ANC which has 65% votes) steal blindly from
the poor (actually everybody), because the poor are just too
uneducated to know better, and the other minorities can't do anything
about it. Our president, Jaboc Zuma, will spend 280 million rand on a
single flight to USA, 900 million on hotel stays - but then says there
is no money to fix our roads and basic council services.

Then we also have the ANC Youth League (god only knows which youth
they are supposed to represent) which still sing songs in public like
"Kill the Farmer", and yes hundreds of farmers are killed every year -
but the government does nothing about that either.

Then we have the ANC supporters which aren't happy with school or
transport services, so they burn down the schools and public
transport. Oh but now they have nothing, and somehow think that is
better than it was before. Go figure!!

I simply didn't want my kid to grow up with such rubbish. So we moved
(while we still can) to a country which gives equal opportunity to
all.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -