On 21 July 2012 19:32, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Git master 705685a007a2b7193163f8c28ddf5b9c1ad354b6
> has 'Project'-'Options'-'Show Tabs'.

Thanks for this. The only problem I see is that the tab character
symbol is in the wrong position. You are displaying the symbol at the
end of the tab width, and not at the location where the TAB key was
actually pressed. See the screenshot in my first email to show the
difference. Placing the symbol where the TAB key was pressed, also
means that the symbol will not appear against your code (which might
cause confusion to some)

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -