Testing again and not working.

Master dataset name is clientes.

Sql = select * from clientes order by denominacion asc;     primary key is
ID
Data sourde name for clientes is clientesds

One of the details datasets....

Name: idcli
icli.datasource = clientesds

Sql = select * FROM INCIDENCIASCLIENTE where idcliente=:id;

idcliente is link field in icli  id is primary key in clientes

The error is:
Clientes: Field not found: "idcliente"

weird, because field idclientes is not in dataset clientes (master), it's
in detail

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero