Hello!
You work so quickly :)
> I meant what are the steps to reproduce the user problem with fullscreen <>
> normal? It works for me.
It works for me too with archlinux + openbox + ATI card

But beta reporter use this linux (based on puppylinux) with Intel 915GM.
http://www.smokey01.com/pemasu/UpupPrecise/UpupPrecise3831/precise-3.8.3.1-SCSI.iso

He also report that he try with nVidia GF8600GT and got same issue.
> Please try again with MSEgui git master
> d18c01a246ab6cd67815c91f0e524b6db1cc23c3. The modified xelplayer files are
> here:
>
> http://gitorious.org/mseuniverse/alminsoft
I send new binary to him, now waiting his answer
> Why do you use wo_noframe? Window sizing would be much simpler without.
I want to run anywhere and get same interface. And of cause it was
interest for me to make it:)

One question:
I make new project and write next:
========
// button onexecute event
procedure tmainfo.on_execute(const sender: TObject);
begin
   case b_fullscreen.tag of
   0 : begin
       b_fullscreen.tag := 1;
       mainfo.options := mainfo.options + [fo_fullscreen] - [fo_defaultpos];
       end;
   1 : begin
       b_fullscreen.tag := 0;
       mainfo.options := mainfo.options - [fo_fullscreen] + [fo_defaultpos];
       end;
   end;
end;

//resize form event
procedure tmainfo.on_resizeform(const sender: TObject);
begin
   writeln('resize event');
   writeln('l=',left);
   writeln('t=',top);
   writeln('w=',width);
   writeln('h=',height);
end;
=====

Run project and click twice on button.
Got next output:
==========
resize event       <- here when form created
l=401
t=194
w=403
h=280
resize event       <- here when first click (go to fullscreen) Why left
=400 and top = 176? As logical it must be = 0
l=400
t=176
w=1920
h=1080
resize event       <- here when second click (go from fullscreen). here
now questions
l=401
t=194
w=403