On 10/19/2015 05:46 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> Probably if you write a DirectX backend. Are there mouse/touch and
> keyboard events available? How works window management?
In fact I have no idea about the API of DirectX. I once used it with
Delphi via SDL.

Whether and how complete DirectX is available on the Target under Win
IOT might depend on the hardware. I don't assume IOT can prevent
mouse/touch and keyboard handling.

So this is a very moving target.

OTOH as IOT seems to be meant mainly as an OS for headless applications,
a remote GUI would be more appropriate. ( see ->
http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/Faqs.htm )

Here your old "ifi" project could be a nice idea.

-Michael