On 2015-12-10 18:02, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> All MSEide+MSEgui repositories are now in the same project-group:
> https://gitlab.com/groups/mseide-msegui

So, like I said, now I need to use up your valuable time asking
questions. I've registered with GitLab (username: graemeg). Now what do
I do? To I clone the MSEdoc repository, make the changes and send you a
pull request? If so, do I send a pull request via the GitLab web
interface, or do I post a message here with the pull details?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/