On Tuesday 12 April 2016 20:09:46 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> How to make TButton to act as "radio button"? I mean it can be down
> and click on another button with same group make it up and make down
> new button. In LCL it was enough to set TSpeedButton.GroupIndex.

Buttons with state are supported by TDataButton (tab 'Edit') which also can be
placed into a TWidgetGrid. The Value property increments from Min to Max and
back to Min by clicking. The appearance of the different states can be
defined by the ImageNums, ValueFaces and ValueCaptions array properties.
Currently there is no radiobutton functionality - I'll add it.