On Monday 11 April 2016 19:06:53 Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Monday 11 April 2016 14:09:18 Krzysztof wrote:
> > So what can I do for now?
>
> I'll extend TFTGlyphs for returning a bitmap with the character cell size
> where all glyphs have the same size.

Git master fbca2a8df42c88de193c4a2e267d98ec9f6aabd3 has:
"
   function getglyph(const abitmap: tmaskedbitmap; const achar: card32;
                                const acolor: colorty = cl_text): boolean;
                         //empty bitmap in case of error, retruns true if ok
   function getglyph(const abitmap: tmaskedbitmap; const achar: card32;
                             const aframe: framety; //padding
                                const acolor: colorty = cl_text): boolean;
                         //empty bitmap in case of error, retruns true if ok
   function getcell(const abitmap: tmaskedbitmap; const achar: card32;
                                const acolor: colorty = cl_text): boolean;
                         //empty bitmap in case of error, retruns true if ok
   function getcell(const abitmap: tmaskedbitmap; const achar: card32;
                             const aframe: framety; //padding
                                const acolor: colorty = cl_text): boolean;
                         //empty bitmap in case of error, retruns true if ok
"
getcell() returns a bitmap with the height of the font where the glyph is
placed by fontmetrics.

> The problem is that centring an odd distance in an even distance can not be
> done precise. Maybe the rounding is not done equal everywhere, I'll check
> that.

I assume that the difference is because there are two centre roundings, one by
placing the glyph in the imagelist and one by drawing the imagelist item in
the button rect. I did not find different behaviour between painting and
imagelist centring.