On Wednesday 13 April 2016 19:14:22 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Why can't use sqldb unit? Get error:
> "bufdataset.pas(24,26) Fatal: Cannot find bufdataset_parser used by
> BufDataset. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output
> directory. ppu in wrong
> directory=/usr/lib/fpc/2.6.4/units/x86_64-linux/fcl-db/bufdataset_parser.pp
>u.."
>
> sqldb is FPC package, not Lazarus. Checked with empty console project
> and everything is fine. Does MSE force to use own db units? I already
> have a lot of units with TSqlQuery and TSQLite3Connection and such
> migration is quite time consuming.

MSEgui has a complete own and extended SQLQuery implementation and a
forked "db" unit. The reason of forking are the same as for TComponent.
TSQLite3Connection has been developed by me for MSEgui and later adapted for
FCL. Please use "mdb" instead of "db" in uses and the components from 'DB'
and 'DBf' if you like to use the DB-widgets from 'DBl' and 'DBf'.
For compiling FCL SQLdb there probably is a conflict with the DBase units in
lib/common/fpccompatibility, I'll take a look.