On Friday 22 April 2016 15:58:57 Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Friday 22 April 2016 15:47:11 Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > Hmm, or is the FPC searching order reversed so that the first found unit
> > is used? I am very confused now.
>
> It seems so. I'll remove in MSEide the reverting of the
> 'Make'-'Directories' order.

Hmm,
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/user/usersu7.html#x21-280003.1.2
"
You can add a directory to the unit search path with the (-Fu (see page 100))
option. Every occurrence of one of these options will insert a directory to
the unit search path. i.e. the last path on the command line will be searched
first.
"
The confusion is complete. Please write your findings...