Hi Martin,

I need assign tmenuitem.shortcut at runtime (DELETE key and CTRL+K).
How to make it? shortcutty is WORD and values in msekeyboard are keyty
enums. Surprisingly casting word(key_Delete) did the trick but what
with CTRL+K? AND or OR with key_control and key_k doesn't work.

BTW: LCL TAction has Shortcut property. Am I right that MSE
TCustomAction doesn't have it and I must set it in tmenuitem? This is
not suggestion, I'm just wondering if I'm doing it right

Regards