On 2016-09-22 11:49, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I see the tooltip mentions that the value of "mark color" will be
> overridden by the syntax highlighter... Is that maybe what is happening
> here? I'm using the default pascal_dark.sdef that comes with MSEide though.

It seems that is the cause. If I switch to the default "pascal.sdef"
then the magenta highlighting works with braces and begin..end pairs.
Unfortunately I can't use pascal.sdef though - it's too bright for me. ;-)

I'll try and compare pascal.sdef and pascal_dark.sdef to see what is
different, though I'm not sure what I'm looking for. :)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/