Hi Martin,

Is there editor functionality and possible a keyboard shortcut to select
the current word? I prefer not to use the Ctrl+Left, Shift+Ctrl+Right.
That's just too many keys. Something like Ctrl+W would be ideal (yes I
know that shortcuts is already assigned by default to Watches I believe).

I also don't like using Shift + Mouse_double_click.  That means I need to
leave the keyboard and use the mouse.

The reason I'm asking for these:
   Searching. If the search box at the option to automatically
   insert the current word into the search field, then the
   selecting-a-word functionality would probably not be
   needed at all.

--
Regards,
   Graeme