On Friday 21 October 2016 17:50:54 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>     I have a TDBStringLookupLb column inside a tdbwidgetGrid. I set this
> because I want to sort on that column
>
>      TDBLookupBuffer contains  1 integer field
>                                      and  1  text field which is  the
> wanted sort field.
>
>      1/  sortcol=sortcoldefault:=7;
>      2/  row-1 item 7 options dco_colsort:=true;
>      3/  I can not set og_sorted to true it always reset to false?
>      4/  TDBwidgetgrid datasource is dso1  and TDBLookupBuffer datasource
> is dso2.
>
> What is missing?

TDBWidgetGrid has rows for the visible range of records only -> sorting must
be done in dataset. Please set according local indices where
tmsesqlquery.indexlocal[n].fields[0] is the sortfield.
If sorting should be based on a lookup value a field of FieldKind fkLookup
must be used. Do *not* activate LookupCache, set a local index on the
keyfield in lookup-dataset so directdata-access can be used.
IIRC sorting of lookup fields is supported in git master version only.