Hello Martin.

In the code-editor, you need to use left shift key + 2x click to select a word
and 3x click to select a line.

Ok but... for left-handed people (like me) it is not easy to do.

It is the reason why I added a option in ideU to not use the shift key.

https://sites.google.com/site/fredvsbinaries/ideu_2xclick.mp4

The change is done by removing in procedure tsourcepage.editontextmouseevent(),
line 1229:

and (info.mouseeventinfopo^.shiftstate*[ss_double,ss_shift,ss_left] =
[ss_double,ss_shift,ss_left])

But I do not understand what was originally the result of 2x click (without
shift).

When I do it somewhere nothing appends.
So could it have a conflict if not using shift + 2-3x click ?
Will I loose some feature ?

Thanks.