On 2017-05-24 14:15, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> FPC 3.0.2
> -O- -> 8 FPS
> -O4 -CfSSE3 -CpCOREI -> access violation
> -O3 -CfSSE3 -CpCOREI -> access violation
> -O4 -CpCOREI -> 8.2 FPS

Bottom line.... FPC sucks for game development - unless you offload
pretty much everything onto a GPU - something I was hoping wouldn't be
needed for that project.

FPC's saving grace is that most applications seem to be console, web or
desktop apps, so those inefficient binaries go unnoticed.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/