Hello Martin.

Many thanks for your tips and patch.

I will study it deeply.

> A hint: the program crashes if compiled with -gh (heaptrace) there seems
> to be a memory error somewhere.

Yep, I have seen it yesterday.  I have to check it.

Other thing.  I am busy with the file-list window (for dj).  But I have
problems with tdirdropdownedit and statfile.
If a statfile is assigned, when loading the application, the list of the
combobox is show (like when selecting).

Even if the form is hidden, the list of the combobox appears in the midle of
nowhere.

I cannot give a printscreen because thelist of combobox disappears when
doing a printscreen.

Thanks.