> Great!
Thanks!

> Attached a version with maybe better performance because it uses
> tface.image
Many thanks, I will study it tonight.

Huh, I did test of resource consommation and, when synchronizing, the design
that needs the most ressource is the view meters of the console form.

But sure it was not a good idea to use groupbox as view meters. (but easy
for first test).
It must recalculate things not needed.

What do you think, what would use the less ressource for view meters?
I was thinking a simple canvas and draw it at each synchro.
Or maybe it exist a low ressource mse widget (like box-rectangle-circle).

By the way, I did test on RPi3.

Your last commits for threads did a big difference in synchro and quality of
sound.
And replacing Lock()/Unlock() by queueasynccall() solves all the "crack" in
sound.

Really, the result on the RPi3/Arm in quality of sound with built in
sound-card and graphic synchro is equivalent than a i386.