> On Tuesday 16 January 2018 09:55:36 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> > >
> > > I also tried it but no luck. I see there is fpimage in
> >
> > "lib/common/fpccompatibility" and fppdf uses it may be you need a fppdf
> in
> > fpccompatibility...
> >
> What happens if you recompile the fpPDF units with
> lib/common/fpccompatibility
> in unit path?

I get lots of errors about Goy MCLASSES.tstream, expected CLASSES.TStream

Probably it needs lots of changes for a simple test and I haven't too much
time right now :( I was waiting to use a standard fpc package without
problems in MSEgui but it seems is not so simple.

Thanks

Julio Jiménez Borreguero