> You compile with FPC (Free Pascal) a library written in Java?

No, I compile Pascal source with FPC, to obtain a Java native library.

The goal is that a Java class use that library.

It works for OS (Win, Linux, FreeBSD)  + Java installed on Intel 32/64.
For ARM 32/64 with Linux and FreeBSD it works too.

But for ARM 64 + Android, the library fail to load because of missing
dependencies.
(See my previous post for explanations).

At the moment, I will try to build a Android-apk 32 bit with Android Studio.
Then try to load a 32 bit fpc library compiled with the -Parm (for 32 bit)
and -Tandroid.

Maybe Android 64 bit machine are multi-arch.

Huh, what a combat again.

Thanks.