On 03.02.2018 13:02, fredvs wrote:
The demo is GPL, so it can use the eSpeakNG library. > > Huh, Martin,... you did not answer to the question... > > So, if I
understand ok, the demo uses eSpeakNG-library directly, not > via eSpeakNG-executable.
Correct.
> If it is the case, do you have plan, like we did for sak, to also >
provide a " eSpeakNG-executable" interface ?

No, if one needs a GPL-free speak interface I suggest to make a eSpeakNG server based on my eSpeakNG units. The eSpeakNG executable is not well suited for the purpose.