Hello Martin.

On a tabbed form (currentsplitdir = sd_tabed) how to know that a other tab
(form) was selected ?

How to know what active form (=tab) is active ?

Is tdockpanelform the good choice for extra-dock panels?
 ( if you remember the StrumPract main form, I want to have others
dock-forms that have the same behaviour that the main-form ===> auto-height
when dragging a new form into the dockpanel and auto-height when the
dockpanel is tabbed and a other tab is selected.)

I was able to get the same behaviour as mainform of StrumPract for
extra-dockpanels with .currentsplitdir = sd_horz but with currentsplitdir =
sd_tabed the auto-height is not working.

Thanks.