On Saturday 23 June 2018 21:53:38 fredvs wrote:
> > setting ttimer.enabled to false in dothat_and_stoptimer() is OK.
>
> Hum,...
>
> Why not directly in ttimer.ontimer() ?
>
>  procedure ttimer.ontimer();
>  begin
>  if all_is_ok then dothis_and_continuetimer()
>  else ttimer.enabled := false;
>  end;
>
> This question because of:
> > don't touch ttimer.enabled in ttimer.ontimer.

Sure, no problem. I symply used your terms. But I must ask, what do you mean
with "dothis_and_continuetimer()"? I want to avoid another misapprehension.
With "don't touch ttimer.enabled in ttimer.ontimer" I meant do not
"
<timer.enabled> := false
[...]
<timer.enabled := true;
"
in a repetitive ontimer handler I saw in your code several times.