On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/31/2018 06:25 PM, fredvs wrote:
>> Thanks Marcos.
>>
>>> When the process finish, the OS clean all memory that belongs it.
>>
>> Sorry, I do not understand.
>> Do you mean that the OS clean all memory leak after fpc is closed?
>
> Yes.
>
>> What OS ?
>>
> Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and OSX for sure.

Thanks Martin.

@fredvs
Do not confuse with your application running.
We're talking about fpc process. It will compile your code making a
lot of memleak... then the fpc process die and the memleak is gone.
But you need paying attention if your code is producing memleaks.
However, if your application is just a console app that do the job and
dies, as FPC, then it will be the same.
Nevertheless, I always (try) clean my objects, checking with heaptrc.
It does'nt matter if is a console, Desktop, Web.

regards,
Marcos Douglas