Re-hello Med.

> > How is it possible to clean automatically mseide unit from  unused
> modules in Uses clause.

I think I did not understand ok and my previous post has nothing to do with
your question.

Are you talking of all the units added automatically by the MSEdesigner
after the uses section that are, sometimes, not needed?

If so, I remember to have asked this to Martin some years ago: Why so much
unused files?

What I did understand is that the policy of MSEgui is to compile all what
could be needed and let, at the end, the linker take what objects is needed
for compilation.

And yes, many times there are lot of compiled objects that are not linked.