Hallo Fred,

vous ecrit au Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:59:41 +0000:

> There is a new release of MSEide+MSEgui: version 5.6.10.
> That stable release has almost fixes of previous release.

Well, yes, I'm afraid your statement of "almost" is applicable...
While the contents of the subdirectories are current, in fact identical
to the current "master" version, the desription files in the main
directory, README.TXT, VERSION.TXT and readme.md, all still only
mention version 5.6.8 as the current one, i.e. they were NOT UPDATED.